LUMENROCK, our name, derived from the Latin word for “light”, symbolising clarity and truth, and the word “rock”, symbolising stability and reliability, reflects our solid reputation, culture and work ethics. We are respected for the value we add to the personal and business successes of our clients.
LUMENROCK offers professional accounting services, as one accounting firm, through a large office network, to a variety of individuals and businesses globally. Our approach is uniquely tailored to each client’s industry and situation.
We are the preferred accounting partner, by delivering excellent professional services, on a personal level.
LUMENROCK group is a member of the DölbergLUMENROCK Group, and provide the stability to clients being part of a larger organisation. We and our clients thrive on excellence.
We are respected for creating value.
LUMENROCK is an expert accounting group that is:
- devoted to being financially successful and viable;
- being positively involved and creating value on a financial and personal level with our staff, our clients and with our communities;
- we reach our Vision by being devoted to lifelong learning;
- being involved in our profession at all levels; and
- by having an approach of excellence in all our activities.
Our behaviour is the culture of LUMENROCK and are based on these values:
- Excellence: a journey with our clients, we all thrive from being rooted in excellence;
- Client centric: we exist for our clients – in all that we do;
- Respect: it is our culture to treat everyone with respect and we respect each other’s rights and dignity, enjoying every step of the way;
- Leadership: ongoing dedication to an environment where everyone is empowered to rise beyond the ordinary and we proudly take the lead in our industry;
- Compassion: we care for each other; we care for our clients and we care for the community – we care!
The Lumenrock Story
Steven Pipe is globally, one of the most influential advisors to the accounting profession. In his book: The World’s Most Inspiring Accountants, he specifically refers to LUMENROCK as one of the world’s most inspiring accounting firms.
Steven quotes Pieter Esterhuizen the founder of LUMENROCK “The dramatic increase in our size has been due to both organic growth and mergers. But our caring culture has undoubtedly been a key ingredient in our success. Because of it we have an incredibly loyal team, who really care about delivering the five-star service that gives us a great reputation and attracts a lot of new clients. In addition, their willingness to always go the extra mile for us and our clients has also allowed us to deal with the inevitable stresses and strains on our resources, systems and structure that have been caused by our rapid growth.” Pieter also stressed that, “it is important to note that our other employees have also embraced this culture of loyalty, five-star service and caring, and that my co-directors also play a very large part in this success story.”